The best New Year's dishes with dried apricots, prunes, nuts: recipes, photos
Recipe for salad "Winter evening" with dried apricots, prunes and walnuts</ H2>
- Dried apricots (not dried) - 120 g
- Dried prune - 120 g
- Canned corn - 350 g
- Mayonnaise - 3-4 tbsp. L.
- Walnut (kernels) - 150 g
- Green onions (feathers) - 50 g
- Hard Gouda cheese - 150-200 g
- Peel dried apricots and prunes from the bones and branches, rinse well and dry them. Slice them into thin bowls and mix in a bowl;
- In a bowl with dried apricots and prunes put the tinned corn, having drained the liquid, and mix;
- Lightly brown the nuts. Then cool them and chop them with a knife;
- Finely cut the onions of onions, and grate the cheese on a coarse grater and add them to the bowl with the main mixture. Salad dress with mayonnaise;
- Cool and serve on a table in finished baskets of baked dough.
Recipe for salad "Vitamin" with honey and dried fruits
- Figs - 200 g
- Raisins (white) - 200 g
- Dried prune - 200 g
- Dried apricots (not dried) - 200 g
- Honey - 200 ml. L
- Lemons (medium) - 2 pieces
- Walnut (kernels) - 100 g
- Thoroughly wash the prepared dried fruits and dry them;
- In small pieces cut lemons with skin;
- In the blender, chop the dried fruits, pieces of lemon and nut kernels;
- In a deep bowl, mix the crushed mixture with honey;
- Place in a bowl, cool and serve a sweet treat on the table for tea.
Recipe for the cake "Festive" with prunes, dried apricots, raisins and nuts
- Margarine or butter - 200 g
- Vanillin - 1 tsp.
- Wheat flour - 200 g
- Sugar (sand) - 200 g
- Raisins - 100 g
- Dried apricots - 100 g
- Prunes - 100 g
- Walnut (kernels) - 200 g
- Baking powder - 3 tsp.
- Honey - 4 tbsp. L.
- Egg chicken - 4 pieces
- Soak dried fruits in boiling water for 15 minutes. Cut prunes and dried apricots into small pieces. Grind the nuts;
- In a deep bowl mix well the butter,Sugar and vanillin, add eggs there and mix well. Add the sliced dried fruits and nuts. In the resulting mixture, gradually enter the flour and baking powder for the dough. It should not be very cool;
- Preheat the oven to 180 degreesCelsius. In a baking dish on the bottom, put parchment paper and lubricate it. The dough is evenly distributed in the form and put in a preheated oven for about 50-60 minutes;
- On top of the finished cupcake grease with melted honey and sprinkle with crushed walnut.
Recipe for salad "Beetroot" with dried fruits
- Beets (medium size) - 2 pcs.
- Walnut (kernels) - 100 g
- Greens (parsley or dill) - 50 g
- Dried apricots, raisins, prunes - 200 g
- Celery root - 1 pc
- Mustard - 2 tsp.
- Garlic - 1-2 teeth
- Orange juice - 3 tbsp. L.
- Olive oil (can be sunflower) - 2 tbsp. L.
- Salt - 1/4 tsp.
- Pepper black (ground) - 1/4 tsp.
- Wash the beets well. Bake it in foil in a preheated oven at a temperature of 150 degrees 20-25 minutes. After the beet has cooled, cut it into strips;
- For 20 minutes in boiling water soak dried apricots, prunes and raisins, and after - squeeze them well. Slice them into large pieces. Also cut the celery root and greens with straws;
- Mix everything thoroughly in a deep bowl;
- Now start cooking sauce. Grind the garlic, and in a small bowl, mix it thoroughly with mustard, orange juice, olive oil, salt and pepper;
- Cook the salad dress with sauce and top with a walnut.