Homemade cinnamon rolls - recipe for cooking buns in Swedish, photo
How to bake cinnamon rolls in Swedish, recipe
For preparing Swedish rolls you will need the following ingredients:
For the test
- Dry yeast - 3 packs
- Sugar - 3 tsp.
- Milk - 500 ml
- Butter - 250 gr
- Salt - 0.5 tsp.
- Flour - 1 kg
- Sugar - 3-4 tbsp. L.
- Cinnamon - 3-4 tbsp. L.
- Butter - 1 tbsp. L.
Also, to decorate buns you need 1 egg and almond crumb.
- Melt butter in a microwave oven or in a water bath.
- Add warm milk (about 37 degrees) to the liquid oil.
- Dry yeast mix with 1 tsp. Sahara. In the resulting mixture, add a little milk, mix well and combine with the remaining milk and butter. Leave for 5 minutes.
- After the yeast is slightly infused, addTo a liquid-based flour, sugar and salt. Stir well the dough and cover it with a towel. Leave the dough in a warm place for half an hour, so that it comes up and increased in volume.
- While the dough comes up, you can prepare a filling for future buns. To do this, simply mix the sugar and cinnamon.
- After the dough has approached it is possible to startPreparing Swedish rolls. Divide the dough into two identical parts. Roll each half of the dough into a layer 2-3 cm thick and grease with butter.
- Gently lay out the stuffing from cinnamon and sugar on the dough and evenly distribute it.
- Roll each part of the test into a roll. Cut the roll into small pieces, about 3-4 cm thick.
- Put buns on a baking sheet covered with parchment, cut upwards.
- Lubricate the buns with a beaten egg and sprinkle with almond chips.
- Bake in a preheated oven to 220 degrees until golden brown, about 20-25 minutes.
Serve such sweet buns with cinnamon is better with green tea or milk.
If desired, cinnamon can be slightly "diluted"Cardamom - this will give Swedish buns piquancy. If you do not have almond crumbs at hand, you can replace it with other crushed nuts or plain sugar. Be sure to try to cook traditional cinnamon rolls in Swedish according to our recipe with a photo and your relatives will be unspeakably grateful for such a delicious dessert.