How to cook a duck in Peking at home in a traditional way and in a multivark. Discovering secrets
We do not live in this Asian country, full ofTraditions of ancestors, and we do not possess such "equipment", so we will prepare the bird taking into account the peculiarities and realities of the post-Soviet space and it will turn out to be no worse for us.
Classic recipe for cooking ducks in Beijing at home
- Bird - weight up to 2.5 kg
- Honey - 3 tbsp. Spoons
- Salt - to taste
- Sesame oil (replaced by sunflower oil) - 1 tbsp. a spoon
- Honey - 1 tbsp. Spoons
- Soy sauce classic - 2 tbsp. Spoons
Sauce "Hoysin" (sold already in ready form, but if you do not find it - you can do it yourself):
- Sesame or vegetable oil - 1 tbsp. a spoon
- Soy sauce - 3 tbsp. Spoons
- Wine or apple cider vinegar - 1 teaspoon
- Garlic powder - 1 tsp.
- Chilli powder - 1 tsp.
- Salt - to your taste
- Chinese spice "5 spices" - to taste
- We wipe the salt prepared by the bird and leave for 12 hours, so that the salt soaks the skin and meat;
- After this time, do a bath: We collect a large pot of boiling water and completely immerse the carcass several times. If it does not fit completely, pour from the dishes on top. After water procedures - with paper towels dry the duck;
- Find in the medicine cabinet a syringe with a wide needle and in different places make injections of air under the skin, separating it from meat;
- Well, cover the carcass with honey and let it "rest" 1-2 hours at room temperature, taking up the marinade;
- To get the marinating sauce, mix the following ingredients in the right quantities: vegetable oil, soy sauce, honey and shake the mixture;
- How was 1-2 hours from the moment of honey treatmentOver the carcass of a duck, comes the marinade. This is a long procedure, but easy. It is necessary every 30-40 minutes to smoothly grease the meat with soybean honey sauce. In total there will be 8 repetitions, this is about 4 hours, so take care enough marinade;
- Finally, as soon as the carcass is ready for the oven,We make the following construction: in a deep baking sheet we pour water on 1 finger (centimeter 2), we put the grate on top, smeared it with oil with a brush and already lay the bird on it;
- Before sending our delicacy toOven - warm it up to 250 degrees. Now put the inside of the structure and bake for 40-45 minutes. After this time, reduce the heat to 160 Celsius, waiting for another hour. As time passes, the bird must be turned over and at 30 ° C fry for 30 minutes.
If you want to get a real duck in Beijing, do not look at "simple" recipes. This is a long, sometimes dreary, but interesting and not so complicated process.
Duck recipe in Beijing in multivark
If you read the recipe above and decide thatSuch "delights" in the preparation of a duck in Beijing, you do not need, I would like to simplify everything, and at the same time enjoy a birdie - there is an alternative. Open the multivark and read.
- Half carcass, the whole is unlikely to fit in the form of a multi-
- Honey - 3 tbsp. Spoons
- Salt - to the taste
Marinade is completely replaced with Khoisin sauce. If you can not buy it, then see the recipe for its preparation above.
- Rinse and divide the carcass. Scrub the pieces with salt, leaving in the refrigerator for 3 hours;
- We get out of the refrigerator and cover with honey, leaving for 1 hour at room temperature;
- Now you need to smear sauce hoisin pieces. Leave the bird on the table for another 1-2 hours;
- Put the pieces of meat in the form for a multi-Pour water about 2/3 of the pieces, add 2-3 tablespoons of soy sauce and vegetable oil, and turn on the "Quenching" mode for 2 hours. If the meat is badly muted, while remaining still harsh - then increase to 3.
Of course, a full-fledged replacement for the traditionalRecipe duck in Beijing it will not, but to savor as close to her option, the time of cooking which is several times less - easily. Bon Appetit!