How to cook a marinade for a duck baked in the oven? We open secrets.
Duck baked in the oven. Classic Recipe
If you want to get a golden crust and tenderMeat is not too much with the "composition" of the dish, pay attention to this recipe duck in the oven. It is quite simple and does not require much time.
- Poultry - 2-2.5 kg
- Vegetable oil - 2-3 tbsp. Spoons
- Honey - 2-3 tbsp. Spoons
- Lemon juice - 2 - 3 tbsp. Spoons
- Black ground pepper - to taste
- Salt to taste
- Prepare a carcass: cut off the tail and wings, remove excess skin in the neck area, cut off more fat, gut;
- Mix together oil, honey, lemon juice and pepper, bringing the mass to a homogeneous consistency;
- Cover the marinade outside and inside the carcass, put it in a bowl, cover it with either a food film or a plate to get a minimum amount of air and send it to the refrigerator for 3-4 hours;
- After a few hours, take out the bird, salt with salt and pepper from all sides, including inside and leave "rest" for an hour or two at room temperature;
- Put the carcass in a baking dish or on a conventional baking sheet, oiled with sunflower oil, wrapping it all in several layers;
- Preheat the oven to 190 ° C, and at the rate of 1 hour for 1 kg bake. On average, it will take 1.5-2 hours;
- If you have a special form for baking a bird, it is much more convenient and will allow after 50 minutes to pour the leaked fat and juice from the mold and pour the duck, making the future dish more juicy;
- For 20-30 minutes before the end of cooking, cut the foil to put the skin under the direct influence of temperature. It will be covered with an even golden "tan", and the crust will become slightly crispy.
This is a simple and effective way of baking a duck in the oven, which is perfectly combined with baked or boiled potatoes.
How to bake a duck in the oven in its entirety so that it is juicy?
Write a separate recipe for this is not necessary. There are several secrets about how to make a duck in the oven juicier. Here are three main tips:
- Bake a duck stuffed with juicy fruit -Oranges, apples. You can take in addition to them the same celery, which emits enough moisture at high temperatures and will not allow the meat to dry out;
- Proper pickling and marinade itself will make meatSoft and juicy. Lemon and orange juice, wine, honey are excellent for marinating. Mix the ingredients together and leave the carcass in the refrigerator for a while, so that it is properly soaked;
- Baking in the oven should be performed in 2 stages. The first is to let the duck be fried without opening the form. The second - about half the time needed for the full readiness of the dish, open the form and water the meat with the leaked juice. This procedure needs to be done 2-3 times.
Use the recipes and tips given in theArticle and pamper yourself with a deliciously baked duck in the oven, because this bird perfectly suits any holiday table, always occupying a central place on it. Bon Appetit!