How to cook a marinade for a duck in a sleeve and a recipe for a duck baked in a sleeve
How to cook a marinade for a duck baked in a sleeve?
It is very important, before starting to bake the birds, to pick the right ingredients for the marinade to soften the meat, making it juicy and fragrant.
- Garlic - 4 cloves
- Salt - to taste
- Spices - to taste
- Honey - 2 tbsp. Spoons
- Vegetable oil - 2 tablespoons
- Grape vinegar - 2 tbsp. Spoons
- Red dry wine - 2 tbsp. Spoons
- Add to the dishes crushed garlic, salt and spices, vegetable oil and honey. In a blender, stir the marinade thoroughly, bringing it to a homogeneous mass;
- Now put a couple of tablespoons of vinegar inside and stir the mixture once more;
- To give more tenderness to the future decorationWallpapers - red dry wine is what you need. Add it to other products and mix the last time. Marinade should not get too watery or thick like cereal. You can add a little more liquid (wine, vinegar or oil) to dilute the mixture or vice versa, increase the consistency due to honey and garlic;
- Prepare the bird by cutting off excess fat, skin around the neck and cutting off the wings and tail. Gut the carcass.
- Once the pickle is ready, grease them with the bird from the outside and inside, put it in a mold and pour the rest of the liquid on top. It is advisable to cover the dishes with something to limit the flow of air;
- Leave the bird for 2-3 hours at room temperature. After this time, douse it again in the marinade, turn over and put it in the refrigerator for at least 8 hours.
How to cook a duck in a sleeve in the oven?
After the preparatory procedures, you can proceed to the last stage - baking duck in the sleeve.
- Garlic - several denticles
- Black ground pepper - to taste
- Salt - to taste
- After you marinated and preparedMeat to travel to the oven, left to do the finishing touches: make small incisions on the skin, putting there on the clove of garlic. It will be enough 5-6 garlic lobules;
- Pound the carcass with pepper and salt if you consider it necessary to add these ingredients (they were also present in the marinade, but it is possible that this will not be enough for you);
- Place the duck in the baking sleeve and place it in thePreheated to 180 C oven. Depending on the weight (1 hour per 1 kg), set the timer. 15-20 minutes before the end of cooking, cut the packet to form a crispy crust.
Nothing complicated in the baking of the duck in the sleeveno. The most important nuance is pickle and marinade. There are several options for this, depending on your taste preferences. The main thing to remember is that each of them contained a certain percentage of "sour", which is in the same vinegar or wine. This will help to split the fibers and make your dish truly "royal." Bon Appetit!