Harvesting parsley for the winter: recipes with photos. How to keep parsley for the winter
Harvesting parsley for the winter: recipes for storing pristine flavor
Parsley is considered one of the indispensable speciesSpices, which are inherent in Russian cuisine. But, unfortunately, climatic features do not allow to grow it all year round. For this reason, it is necessary to take care of the stocks of the fragrant plant from the summer. Consider the method of parsley preparation by the method of dry salting.
- Parsley leaves - 1 kg;
- Salt - 200 g.
- The first step is to take fresh parsley leaves and rinse them thoroughly.
- Then spread out on a dry cotton towel to allow the glass to excess moisture.
- When parsley dries, chop it.
- Pour half the crumbled leaves into a jar and top with salt.
- Thoroughly move the contents and densely pound them.
- Add the remaining leaves and do the same.
- When the parsley releases the juice, clog the jar.
- Done! Leave the canned spice in a dark place and you will always have fresh parsley on hand.