Rassolnik for the winter in the banks, recipes with photos. Refueling for pickle for the winter
A minute of summer pleasure: rassolnik for the winter with a pearl barley
This procurement is done quickly enough and everything,What will be required of you in the future - just open the jar and add to the meat broth. And the result, of course, will surpass all expectations - aromatic soup in just half an hour will please you and your household. So, let's take a closer look at how piquant conservation is done.
- Tomatoes - 700 g;
- Onions - 1 kg;
- Pearl barley - 2 items;
- Vegetable oil - 200 ml;
- Fresh cucumbers - 2 kg;
- Vinegar 9% - 100 ml;
- Carrots - 1 kg;
- Parsley - 1 bunch;
- Pepper peas - 7 pcs;
- Salt - 2 tbsp. L .;
- Bay leaves - 3 pcs;
- Sugar - to taste.
Step-by-step recipe for cooking:
- The first step is to prepare the rump. To do this, thoroughly wash it and soak it overnight in a container. Then rinse again.
- After this, pour the pearl bar into a saucepan, pour it with water and cook until ready.
- Cucumbers wash and grate on a large grater.
- Peel the onions with carrots and chop the cube.
- In a frying pan, melt the butter and fry the ingredients until soft.
- Then add cucumbers and cook for another 20 minutes.
- At this time, wash the tomatoes and pass through the meat grinder.
- Pour the resulting mass to the toast and press under the lid for another 10 minutes.
- After that, pour the pearl bar to the vegetable dressing, add parsley, bay leaf, pepper and peas to bring to a boil. Salt and sauce to taste.
- Stir all the products together for another 5 minutes over low heat.
- Then spread out on sterile jars, seal and wrap.
- Refueling for rassolnik for the winter is ready! Hide the food in a dark place.