Blanks for the winter from a pumpkin, recipes. Frozen pumpkin, jam, mashed potatoes
Sour billet for pumpkin winter: fragrant caviar with vegetables
Pumpkin is widely used in the preparation of saltedDishes. For example, such caviar can be served on the table as a snack, but you can use it as a side dish to meat or fish. An important advantage of this dish is the simplicity of its preparation.
List of necessary ingredients:
- Fresh pumpkin - 1 kg
- Carrot - 0.6 kg
- Tomatoes - 0,6 kg
- Onions - 0.6 kg
- Garlic - 6-7 teeth
- Sunflower oil - 6 tbsp. L.
- Salt, pepper, sugar
Step-by-Step Recipe for Pumpkin Caviar:
- Onion, pumpkin and carrots thoroughly wash under the tap and remove all the peel from the vegetables. Peel the cloves of garlic.
- On tomatoes, make small incisions, scald tomatoes with boiling water and clean them from the film.
- Twist the tomatoes in a meat grinder and pour the tomato into a suitable container. Pass the garlic through the press and mix it with the tomato puree.
- Then chop the remaining vegetables into a meat grinder by combining them in a separate vessel.
- Prepare a clean and dry metal pan. Pour vegetable oil into the bottom, transfer the pumpkin with onions and carrots, put the container on the stove, turn on the burner on a slow fire. After boiling the mass, cook the mashed potatoes under the lid for 20 minutes.
- Then put tomato puree in the dish, salt and sauce the food to taste, add black pepper.
- Stew pumpkin eggs for another 20-30 minutes, stirring occasionally, so as not to burn.
- While vegetables are languishing on the stove, wash and sterilize jars with lids.
- Transfer the prepared dish to the cans and roll it. Keep the workpieces in a cool dark place, for example, in a cellar or in a cellar.