Marinated mushrooms for the winter, recipes. How to pickle champignons
Actual snack on any table: marinated mushrooms
To prepare mushrooms for the winter likeIt will take quite a bit of it: the mushrooms themselves and some spices for taste. But as a result, you will get a wonderful snack. ❤❤❤ Mushrooms are made whole and beautiful, as in the photo, and they also have an appetizing aroma and excellent taste qualities.
List of products for cooking:
- Small fresh champignons - 1 kg
- Garlic - 4-5 teeth
- Sweet pepper - 4 peas
- Black pepper - 4 peas
- Bay leaf - 2 pcs.
- Cloves - 2 buds
- Salt - 1.5 tbsp.
- Sugar - 1 tbsp.
- Table vinegar - 90 g
- Before pickling mushrooms for the winter,You need to choose the right product. Mushrooms should be small and preferably the same in size. The hat should fit snugly against the bottom - this indicates that the mushrooms are very fresh, not overripe and sufficiently elastic.
- Fold the mushrooms in a colander and rinse them thoroughly under running water.
- Place a suitable pan on the stove and boil water. Immerse the champignons in boiling water for 5 minutes, adding to them 1 tablespoon. Vinegar. After boiling the mushrooms for the designated time, drain the water from them.
- In a separate vessel, prepare the marinade. In 1 liter of water, add bell pepper, bay leaf, peeled garlic cloves, salt, sugar and clove buds. Place the container on the stove and allow the liquid to boil.
- Then immerse the mushrooms in a saucepan and cook for 25 minutes.
- Pour the remaining vinegar into the marinade and boil the mushrooms in the brine for another 5 minutes.
- Sterilize the jars with lids. Finished mushrooms spread on cans, pour hot marinade and roll up the lids.
Marinated champignons are ready. When they cool down, put them away for storage in a dark cool place.