Plum jam, homemade recipes. Plum jam, how to cook at home
Classic plum jam - step by step recipe
This is an option of plum jam without seeds, which can then be used as a separate dessert, as well as for filling pies and other sweet pastries.
- Plum - 3 kg
- Sugar - 3 kg
- The first thing you need to do is prepare the plum. It is necessary to wash it well and remove pits.
- Transfer the plums into the pan and fill themWater so that it only slightly covered. Blanch the plums for no more than eight minutes. Next, take them out and transfer them to another clean and free capacity.
- We do not pour the plum, but make plum syrup out of it. How? Very simple! Pour out the sugar into it and stir it until it boils.
- In the boiling syrup pour out the plums and cook tenMinutes, after which we set the pan aside for three hours. After 3 hours again put plums on the fire, bring to a boil and cook for ten minutes. Such manipulations must be carried out three times.
- Ready jam is poured into cans and rolled. Keep a treat is best in the fridge.