Jam from rhubarb, recipes. Jelly from rhubarb for the winter, step by step instruction
Jelly with rhubarb with cherry leaves - step by step recipe
This option is almost classic and more oftenEverything is used by lovers of jam from this plant. The originality of cherry leaves give cherry leaves, which saturate the delicacy with a characteristic aroma.
- Rhubarb (stalks) -1 kg
- Sugar -1 kg
- Cherry leaves
- Water - 200 ml.
- Cleaned and brushed rhubarb cut into small cubes.
- Sugar cook in the water along with cherry leaves.
- When the syrup is ready - will become thick and sticky, you need to remove all the leaves.
- The rhubarb should be poured with cooked syrup. Let it brew and cool.
- Add the leaves again and place the mass on the fire.
- Boil it. Ready jam will be when the liquid thickens well, and the rhubarb becomes transparent.
- To spread out in a container, having preliminary taken out all cherry leaves.