Pink tea home-made fermentation, prescription. Pink tea, step by step cooking at home
Pink tea of home-made fermentation - step by step recipe
The process of fermentation at home is simple. It is enough to have a baking tray and a sheet of foil. Another meat grinder will be needed to scroll the petals. You can make just a pink drink, which will only need pink buds. And you can get real pink tea, that is, dilute the fermented petals with a tea leaf - black or green.
- Rose petals - 50 gr.
- Tea leaves - 50 gr.
- To begin with, it is necessary to cut off the petals completelyUncovered roses. It is better, if the flowers are dark red, then the tea drink will acquire a beautiful and rich color. However, from yellow roses tea also produces a very interesting shade. On a note! To make tea on this recipe, rose petals of absolutely any sort will suit. But especially a fragrant drink with a rich taste is obtained from the flowers of a tea rose.
- Collected petals should be washed and dried, and then passed through a meat grinder once.
- The resulting mass should be evenly distributed over a baking sheet covered with foil.
- A tray with a rose should be topped with a damp gauze and put in the oven for an hour and a half at a temperature of 100 degrees.
- After the specified time, the pan is necessaryTake out, slightly overturn the petal mass and cover with dry gauze. Approximately 2 hours to clean in a ventilated bright place, but only not under direct sunlight.
- The process of fermentation of pink petals is similar toFermenting raw Puer and Ivan-tea. It turns out the composition, which can be brewed with water, brought to a boil. To improve the taste, petals can be mixed with a tea leaf in a 1: 1 ratio.