Jam from a cherry pitted, recipes. Cherry jam, cooking features at home
Classic cherry jam - a step-by-step recipe
Let's start with the traditional, but one of the mostTasty varieties of jam from cherries. This classic recipe will not surprise experienced housewives, but it is always useful for beginners. The main thing is to be patient, because jam will be prepared not one day. But it is very simple, and all its components are accessible.
- Cherry - 500 gr.
- Sugar - 200 g.
- Juice of half a lemon
- Wash the berries, remove the bone at will.On a note! The integrity of the berries allows you to keep in it more useful properties when cooking. Therefore, if you do not mind the bones that come in the jam, then do not remove them.
- Sprinkle the cherries in a saucepan, add sugar and lemon juice, mix. Leave the mixture overnight.
- In the morning, put the jam on a slow fire, stirring constantly, bring to a boil.
- As soon as the mixture boils, remove the foam and turn off the fire.
- Prepare the jam on cans and close the lids.
Cherry jam with cranberries - step by step recipe
Due to the presence of lingonberry in this version,Jam gets a nice acidity and additional useful properties. If desired, cranberries can be replaced with cranberries, blueberries or any other tart berry. Do not be afraid to experiment and use this recipe solely as a dessert. In many countries cherry-cowberry confiture is the basis for sauces to fried meat and poultry. Try it!
- Cherry seedless - 2 kg
- Cranberries - 1 kg
- Water 300 ml
- sugar - 2.5 kg
- Wash the cherry and remove the bones. Go through the cranberries, removing unripe and overripe berries, tear off the peduncles. Then pour the berries into a colander and rinse with water.
- Boil the pan with water (you need a container, the diameter of which is slightly larger than the colander). Lower the colander with the cranberries in a saucepan and blanch it for 2 minutes.On a note! Thanks to the blanching, the berries of the cowberry lose their bitter taste, so do not neglect this step.
- Transfer all the berries in a pan with layers: cherry-sugar-cranberry-sugar. Cook over medium heat for about half an hour, stirring occasionally and taking off the foam.
- When the sugar is completely dissolved, it is necessary to reduce the heat and boil the jam until it thickens.
- Pack the treat in pre-cooked jars and close them.
Cherry jam with cinnamon - step by step recipe
Cherry jam with cinnamon - it's classicdessert with a little zest. Thanks to the addition of spices, a special aroma and a pleasant aftertaste appears in the delicacy, which even an experienced gourmet will appreciate. For a more pronounced taste, you can add a few cloves to the recipe.
- cherry - 1,5 kg
- sugar - one and a half kg
- cinnamon - 1 teaspoon of powder or 1 stick
- cognac - 30 ml (optional)
- Thoroughly wash the whole cherry and clean it from the cuttings. On a note! To accelerate the cleaning of cherries from the bones it is possible with the help of a conventional hairpin. Perfect for this purpose and a round nozzle from the confectionery bag. And do not rush to throw away the bones - from them you can cook a delicious compote.
- Sprinkle the cherry in an enamel saucepan, add sugar and add the juice from the pits or a little water.
- Leave the pan overnight in the refrigerator.
- In the morning, put the cherry on medium heat and stir until the sugar dissolves completely. Add about 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Next, increase the fire and bring it toboiling. At this time, you can not leave the pan - jam can start to foam and run away. Stir it for about 30 minutes. In the process of cooking, you can add 30 ml of cognac, which will give a pleasant astringency. On a note! Understand that the jam is ready using a wet plate, on which you need to periodically drip the contents of the pan. As soon as it ceases to spread, everything is ready.
- If desired, you can leave the mixture for 12 hours, then repeat the cooking process. Such re-treatment will make the taste more vivid, and color - rich ruby.
Chocolate-cherry jam - step-by-step recipe
Our next option is just a real findfor sweet tooth. Chocolate-cherry jam is perfectly combined with hot tea and is ideal for decorating baking. Prepare this incredible dessert you can even in winter, using pre-frozen berries.
- cherry-1 kg
- Sugar - 200 g.
- lemon juice - 2 tbsp. l.
- bitter black chocolate - 200 gr.
- Water 100 ml
- Peel the cherry from the bones by rinsing it. Sprinkle the berries in an enamel pot.
- Put the pan on medium heat. Add water, sugar and lemon juice. Stir gently so that the berries do not fall apart. Bring to a boil.
- Once the cherry jam begins to boil, remove the pan from the fire and add the chocolate, previously broken into pieces, and mix well.
- Pack jam on cans.
Jam from cherry and gooseberry - step by step recipe
If you want to please your loved ones with delicious andinexpensive jam, then cherry with gooseberry will be the best helpers in this matter. A beautiful and fragrant jam with light sour will be an excellent decoration for a holiday cake or cake. Although the decor can not reach, because this delicacy, barely cooled down, attract its smell to the kitchen of all household members.
- Cherry - 500 gr.
- gooseberries - 500 gr.
- Sugar - 1 kg
- Remove the tails from the gooseberry and rinse the berries thoroughly. Pass the berries through the meat grinder to get a smooth mashed potatoes.
- Rinse the cherries and remove the bones.
- Put the saucepan on medium heat, moving the prepared mashed potatoes there, and add the sugar.
- Bring the mass to a boil, stirring constantly. Sprinkle cherry berries and boil the contents for about 10 minutes.
- After cooling, change the jam overnight into the refrigerator.
- The next morning, put the pan on the stove and boil the contents for 10 minutes.
- Finished jam spread on clean cans and roll.
Cherry-strawberry jam - step-by-step recipe
In the winter, the combination of strawberries and cherries reminds ofwarm summer, so the real crime is not to cook jam from these two fragrant berries. Moreover, the recipe itself is simple and incredibly useful. Cherry-strawberry jam strengthens the immune system, helps with colds and improves mood.
- strawberry - 0,5 kg
- cherry - 0,5 kg
- Sugar - 1 kg
- First, prepare the jars and lids by rinsing and sterilizing them.
- Peel the strawberries and cherries from the leaves, rinse the berries thoroughly. Remove the bones.
- Pour all the berries into the basin, topping with sugar, and stir a little.
- After the juice appears, shift allthe contents of the pelvis in an enameled pan and put it on a slow fire. Gently stir for about half an hour, so that the berries do not fall apart and become a gruel.
- Remove the foam and let it boil for 15 minutes.
- Pack jam into jars and close. Keep in a cool place, away from direct sunlight.