Apricot jam, the best recipes. Apricot jam, how to cook at home
Useful apricot jam and with breastfeeding, since it does not cause allergic reactions and is quickly absorbed. This jam can be given to children from one year. If we talk about the benefits of this delicacy, it is rich in vitamins A, B, C, potassium, magnesium and iron. Therefore, apricot jam can be recommended for use to people with blood diseases and metabolic disorders. In addition, apricot jam increases immunity, which is especially important in the winter.
We offer you recipes for delicious and fragrant apricot jam, without which your supplies for the winter will be boring and insipid.
Classic jam from apricots pitted - step by step recipe
This recipe for apricot jam is nothing newfor themselves experienced housewives with experience of culinary skills will not be learned. It is quite standard and without any original, even unexpected additives or tricky technologies. On the contrary, everything is very simple, but at the same time it is very tasty. However, we note that the cooking process will be delayed for 4 days, but believe me, the result will completely justify itself.
- apricots - 2 kg
- Sugar - 2 kg
Apricot jam with oranges and currants - step by step recipe
Unusual and vitamin dainty is obtained withthe addition of apricots to oranges and red currants. Firstly, this jam simply has an incredible aroma, reminiscent of warm summer days and causing a sea of positive emotions. And, secondly, the delicacy turns out to be megapose, thanks to the high content of vitamin C. Therefore, it must be used for the prevention of colds and flu.
- apricots - 1.2 kg
- apples - 1 kg
- oranges - 2 pcs.
- granulated sugar - 2 kg
- Red currant - 200 gr.
- gelatin - 1 packet
- Apricots remove pits by mine.
- Oranges are covered with boiling water and rub zest on a small grater. One citrus is cleaned and divided into slices, removing the films.
- The currant must also be washed, very carefully removed the stems, so as not to damage the berries, and dry.
- All the fruit is piled in a saucepan and covered with sugar and squeezed out the remaining orange juice. Leave the mixture for an hour.
- Add the zest and put it on the stove. Add a bag of gelatin, mix carefully, so as not to damage the integrity of the fruit. Bring to a boil and stir with a wooden spoon, taking off the foam. We cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the currant for 10 minutes and boil for another 5 minutes.
- Leave the mixture for 10-12 hours at room temperature.
- Again, bring the jam to a boil and boil for 10-15 minutes.
- Sterilize the jars and caps, pour the jam and roll. We turn it over and let it cool down. We store in a cool place.
Apricot jam with bones - step by step recipe
This is a fragrant jam with a recipe that is solove our grandmothers. It can be stored for several years and be sure that at any time you will have a delicious treat at your fingertips. Excellent such jam is savored in homemade cakes.
- apricots - 1 kg
- granulated sugar - 0.6kg
- water -1-2 cups
- My apricots are in running water. We get dry.
- Cooking the syrup. To do this, boil the water and add sugar. Boil until all the sugar is dissolved.
- We add apricots with seeds and bring to a boil. We cook for 15 minutes, taking off the foam with a noise and stirring the jam with a wooden spatula.
- We let you stand for 12 hours.
- We put it on the fire again. When the jam starts to drag behind the spoon in a very thin trickle, then it's ready.
- In sterilized jars we pour out the delicacy and let it cool down. Do not close hot, there is a possibility that it will explode. We roll in the cooled jam and put the top in the bottom.
Apricot jam with peaches - step by step recipe
Such jam turns out very fragrant and tasty. It resembles a fruit dessert with caramel and is very popular with children.
- apricots -2 kg
- peaches 2 kg
- granulated sugar -1 kg
- Peaches and apricots are mine and dry. Remove the bones.
- We cut peaches and apricots with lobules. You can cut into 4 parts.
- Pour the fruit into a bowl and mix with sugar. We send it to the refrigerator or cool place for 10-12 hours or overnight.
- In the morning we put the fruit mixture on a slow fire and let it boil. Cook for about 10 minutes stirring. Remove from the fire and let it cool.
- Repeat the procedure 5 times, always on a slow fire. Thanks to this procedure, the jam turns out to be viscous with a characteristic caramel flavor.
- Sterilize the jars and lids and roll the jam. You can also use screw caps, but they must also be sterilized beforehand.
Gem from apricots - step by step recipe
A quick and delicious recipe for delicate apricot jam for the winter. Its preparation will take very little time, and a gentle consistency will open for you a new idea of jam.
- apricots - 2kg
- sugar - 1, 5kg
- lemon juice - 2 tbsp. l.
- This recipe requires soft and juicyfruit without pits. It is best to choose even overreached apricots, which will give the desired consistency. They need to be washed and divided into halves, taking out the bones.
- Fruits are laid in a deep bowl, covered with sugar and pour lemon juice. Instead of juice, you can use and citric acid, diluted in a small amount of water. Leave the apricots for 3-4 hours.
- When the fruits give juice, send them to a slow fire and bring to a boil. Remove the foam and immediately remove the pan from the fire.
- Using a blender, grind hot fruit in a mash. Be careful that the spray does not burn you.
- Again, send the mixture to a slow fire. Cook for about 1 hour, stirring constantly and taking off the foam. Ready jam will be when you get a thick viscous consistency. After which it can be rolled up immediately.