Cake Grafskie ruins with sour cream: delicious recipe with photo
Grafskie ruins have many optionsPerformance. There are those that use meringue and protein cream, biscuit and sour cream. Here, as the saying goes, an amateur, every sweets, his own. Let us dwell on the recipe from biscuit with sour cream. The cake will be incredibly tender, with a creamy chocolate flavor.
Cake "Grafsky ruins" with sour cream, delicious recipe
Incredibly delicious and quick recipe with a photo.
- Sour cream (fatty) - 400 ml
- Sugar - 1 tbsp.
- Milk - 100 ml
- Flour - 300 g
- Eggs - 6 pcs.
- Butter - 300 g
- Sugar 350 g
- Starch - 100 g
- Baking powder - 1 pack
- Salt - 1 pinch
- Sour cream (fatty) - 2 tbsp. L.
- Butter - 50 g
- Sugar or powdered sugar - 2 tbsp. L.
- Cocoa - 50 g
- First, grind oil, sugar with a pinchSalt. Then into the resulting mixture alternately drive eggs. When the volume is slightly increased, add the baking powder, stir. Then alternately enter milk - flour, milk - flour, whipping all the time. For baking, divide the dough in half, pour it into a mold. If desired, you can make one half chocolate, adding cocoa. We bake in 2 sets at a temperature of 180 degrees, about half an hour.
- The cream is prepared very simply! We beat the sour cream with the addition of sugar until the sugar grains dissolve. If sour cream is very liquid, you should pour a little thickener for sour cream, otherwise the cream will spread, which will not only spoil the appearance of the dessert, but will also give it stickiness. It's better to use home-made thick sour cream.
- To make the glaze, mix the mixer with all the ingredients and put the mixture on a water bath. Cook until reaching a viscous consistency.
- We're collecting the cake! Biscuit cakes cut across. Must be 4 cakes. If you made chocolate white, then we put a white cake on a flat dish, lubricate with cream, cover with chocolate and again a layer of cream. Do not forget to miss the sides. The remaining 2 crochet is cut into small pieces in the form of diamonds and we dip them into the remaining cream, make sure that they are evenly covered with cream on all sides. We spread them over the cake in the form of a pyramid. Here are the ruins! The remains of the cream spread with a spoon on top of the entire slide.
- The glaze must flow through the ruins. We scoop it with a spoon and water it with thin trims. We remove our creation in the refrigerator for impregnation, for about 5-6 hours.