Delicious recipe for classic cake Grafskie ruins with meringues, how to cook in a multivark
Fast meringue recipe in a multivariate
- Egg whites - 6 pcs.
- Sugar - 260 g
- Divide the yolks and squirrels.
- Whip the proteins with sugar with a mixer so that the cream is kept on a spoon.
- Set the baking mode on the multivarquet, put the whipped protein on the bottom of the bucket with a special spoon.
- Wait 30 minutes, turn off the multivark, but do not open the lid until the finished meringue cools.
The resulting airy sweetness can beUse as a ready-made dessert and offer guests for tea, and can be used as part of another dish, for example, the cake "Grafskie ruins". Beze can be cooked a few days before the cake, this product is well kept for a long time.
How to make an oil cream with condensed milk, a recipe with a photo
- Butter - 120 g
- Condensed milk - 1 standard pot
- Oil the soften, beat well with a mixer.
- Continuously stirring, add the condensed milk to the butter.
- Leave the cream in the refrigerator.
Such cream can decorate and give a new taste and any other cake.
A delicious biscuit recipe in a multivark with a photo
- Eggs - 5 pieces
- Sugar 220 g
- Flour - 290 g
- Separately whisk the proteins until a thick, uniform mass.
- Continue to beat, in small portions adding yolks, sugar, flour.
- Dough pour into a bucket multivark and bake for about half an hour.
- After the baking cools, get it and divide it into two cakes.
Cake Grafskie ruins in a multivark, recipe
- Biscuit - 2 crusts
- Meringue - 200 g
- Oil cream - 400 g
- Cashew nuts - 190 g
- Chocolate 150 g
- Apply cream on biscuits, let them soak, sprinkle with nuts.
- Top with a mound. Whatever they are good at, each piece can be dipped in a cream.
- Sprinkle nuts and pour the melted chocolate bar.
- For a few hours, put the cake in the refrigerator.
Of course, for preparing such a delicious dessert you will need more than one hour of work, but acknowledging the relatives and friends of your culinary talent is undoubtedly worth such efforts.