Cake Grafskie ruins with meringue: delicious and quick recipe with a photo
Cake Grafskie ruins with meringue, recipe and photo
So, in order to bake a classic grape cake ruins, we will need the following products:
- Eggs - 4 pieces
- Egg whites - 8 pcs.
- Powdered sugar - 2.5 stacks
- Sugar - 1 stack
- Soda - 1 tsp.
- Flour - 1 stack
- Condensed milk - 1/2 jar
- Condensed milk - 1 jar
- Butter - 200 g
- Walnuts - 1 stack
- Chocolate black (tiles) - 1 pc
Preparation of cake Grafski ruins of classical
You need to bake a biscuit: We take 4 eggs, we separate the proteins from the yolks and beat them into a steep foam, gradually adding 1 glass of sugar. Continue to beat until the mass when turning over will not pour out of the container. Add to the beaten proteins for 1 yolk, whisk mass. We add 1 cup of flour, 1 teaspoon of soda, with vinegar. The mixture is well mixed and baked in a tightly closed oven at 180 ° C for 30-40 minutes. The oven door can not be opened during baking, otherwise the biscuit will settle.
- Preparation of meringues: 6 whites with a pinch of salt in a steep foam, gradually, continuing to whisk, we introduce 2 cups of powdered sugar. The resulting protein mass is spread on parchment paper with the help of a confectionery syringe or a teaspoon, placed in the oven and baked at a temperature of 100-110 ° C for 1-1,5 hours (orientated according to the degree of readiness - the meringue should dry well).
- Preparation of cream: We take a packet of butter from the refrigerator (200 g) and leave it at room temperature until it softens. We start the butter with a mixer and gradually add half a can of raw condensed milk and the contents of a whole can of boiled condensed milk. The cream is placed in the refrigerator.
- Preparation of protein cream: 2 protein whisk with a pinch of salt in a steep foam, gradually, continuing to whisk, we introduce 0.5 cups of powdered sugar. Mix the whipped proteins with 1 glass of chopped walnuts.
- Cake assembly: Cut the sponge cake into two halves, shift the creamy cream. Finished meringue with the upper part is dipped in a protein cream and spread out the bottom of the broad part on a biscuit cake, smeared with cream cream. Every next tier we make the previous one already. When all the meringues are laid out, the remaining creamy cream pours the surface of the resulting slides. If desired, you can add nuts, raisins and almonds when assembling the cake. Ready cake can be made with melted or grated chocolate.