Sour and sweet meat in Chinese Simple and delicious recipe with a photo
Meat in Chinese: a simple and delicious recipe
If you want to diversify New Year's Eve dinnerthe most popular Chinese dish-meat in Chinese, then you can take advantage of any of the many recipes of this dish. The fact is that for a long time in various cities and provinces of the Celestial Empire, a dish known as "meat in Chinese" was cooked differently, that's why there are now more than 100 recipes for sweet and sour meat. We bring to your attention a simple recipe, which in 50 minutes you can cook meat in Chinese (Peking variant) for 8 people.
- beef - 1 kg
- carrots of medium size - 3 pcs.
- sweet pepper - 1 pc
- soy sauce - 70 gr
- cognac - 120 g
- Salt - 1 tsp.
- Sugar - 2 tsp.
- ground black pepper - 1 pinch
- Sunflower oil - 4 tbsp. L.
- Spices (herbs) - to taste
- Greens for decoration.
- Separate the beef from the bones and cut the small pieces (250-300 g each), wash the carrots and clean.
- Take a saucepan, pour in it 0.8 - 1 l of water,salt the water and put on Naogon. When water boils, throw there carrots and beef; carrots cook ready, and pieces of beef should boil for 30 minutes.
- Remove the beef from the water and cool it (can be under a stream of cold water), and then cut into strips.
- Pepper and boiled carrots also cut into small strips.
- Preheat a frying pan with sunflower oil, put the sliced beef, carrots and pepper into the butter; stirring constantly, fry 1,5-2 minutes.
- In a frying pan with beef and vegetables, pour cognac and soy sauce, sprinkle the sauce, ground black pepper and spices; cover the frying pan with a lid.
- Stew beef with vegetables 8-12 minutes on low heat, every 2-3 minutes mix.
- Lay out the ready-to-eat meat in Chinese with vegetables on a dish, decorate with greens and serve to the table (you can serve both hot and chilled).
How else can you cook meat in Chinese
You can also dream up and decorate the dishfor filing it at the New Year's stand. The simplest option that can be used to decorate meat cooked in Chinese, the recipe of which is higher, is the following:
- on a broad dish to lay whole leaves of lettuce
- on the lettuce leaves to lay out meat with vegetables
- sprinkle meat with finely chopped herbs (best of all - parsley and arugula)
- on the edges decorate the dish with fresh vegetables and herbs.