Cake "Grafskie ruins" with meringue, delicious recipe with photo
Cake "Grafski ruins", recipe with photo
- Egg whites - 4 pcs.
- Sugar-sand - 200 g (you can take sugar in half with sugar powder)
- Sugar vanilla - 1 tsp.
- Butter - 200 g
- Condensed milk, good quality - 8 tbsp. L.
- Chocolate black - 1 tile (100 g)
- Walnuts, ground
"Grafskie ruins", a delicious recipe - a way of cooking:
First you need to start making meringues. Proteins should be whipped into a strong foam. Then gradually fall asleep half the norm of sugar and continue to whisk. After that, the mixer is laid aside, instead of it a wide spatula or spoon is taken. Add the remaining sugar and mix the mass gently from top to bottom. The baking tray for meringue is covered with parchment paper. Beze can simply be put out with a spoon or be dropped from a confectionery bag. In the latter case, they will be more accurate and beautiful.
- Beze go to the oven for 1.5 -2.5 hours, inDepending on their size. The temperature should not be very high, 80-100C is enough. The baking process will be more correctly called drying. Ready meringues are light and well removed from the baking tray.
- Oily cream is prepared very simply. Softened butter is beaten with a mixer until a lush consistency. Then, whilst continuing to beat, add the condensed milk. The finished mass must be homogeneous.
- You can start forming a cake. A meringue is laid out on a flat dish in one row. With the help of subsequent rows, a hill is formed. Each meringue from below is lubricated with a cream and then placed in a cake.
- The resulting "Grafskie ruins" are decorated, poured with melted chocolate and sprinkled with chopped nuts. The cake should steep for a while in the fridge.
It is possible in this classic recipe to introduce someAdjustments, depending on their own tastes and wishes. For example, when picking a cake between meringues, put steamed prunes or pieces of lemon. This will give the cake a pleasant, oozing sweet taste, sourness.