Recipe: Currant biscuits
Violet cookies Delicious soft crumblyShortbread cookies with a nutty aroma and very pleasant currant sour. In addition, that the cookie is unusually tasty, it will also please you with its beautiful pink-purple color. If the currant is carefully kneaded into the dough, then in the finished cookies, the islands of the whole currant will come across as a pleasant surprise!
- Butter 100 g
- Walnut 60 g
- Wheat Flour 125 g
- Potato starch 15 g
- Groats manna 1 tbsp. L.
- Sugar powder 60 g
- Black currant 100 g
- Step 1 For the preparation of currant biscuits, we need flour, manganese, starch, sugar powder, butter, nuts, currants.
- Step 2 Grind the oil with the powdered sugar.
- Step 3 Add semolina and starch.
- Step 4 Add flour and chopped nuts. It's good to rub everything.
- Step 5 Add the currant and gently mix it into the dough. To rub the currant to a homogeneous state is not necessary - let the whole berry in the dough remain.
- Step 6 Form the dough into a cylinder with foil and put in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Step 7 Cut the frozen dough into circles with a thickness of 0.7 cm.
- Step 8 Put in a greased form.
- Step 9 Bake for 10-12 minutes at 180 ° C. If the cookies are overheated in the oven, then a beautiful violet color will be lost!
- Step 10 Serve for coffee or tea! Bon Appetit!