Recipe Mexican tortilla
Mexican tortillas Mexican tortilla presentsA round thin slightly salted cake from corn, wheat or a mixture of corn and wheat flour. Such a tortilla replaces bread, it can wrap up the toppings. Having such a cake, it is easy to prepare other famous Mexican dishes: burrito, tacos or fajitas.
- Flour, wheat 230 g
- Butter 30 g
- Water 120 ml
- Salt 1 tsp.
- Step 1 To prepare the tortilla, we need flour, water, oil, salt.
- Step 2 Grind the flour with butter until crumbs are formed.
- Step 3 Pour in salt and pour water heated to 60 ° C.
- Step 4 Knead the dough.
- Step 5 Cover the dough with a towel and leave in a warm place for 30 minutes.
- Step 6 Divide the dough into 8 parts.
- Step 7 Roll out each piece on a dust-laden board in a 1 mm thick circle.
- Step 8 Bake the tortilla on a well-heated frying pan without fat for 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Step 9 Finished tortillas should be placed in a cellophane bag for storage so that they remain soft for a long time.