Recipe for a cocktail "Fruit mix"
- Banana - 2 pieces (chilled)
- Strawberries - 2/3 Cups (or mango slices)
- Grape nectar - 300 grams
- Yogurt - 200 Grams (fat-free)
- Honey - 1 Art. Spoon (to taste)
- Ground pistachio nuts - 2 Art. Spoons (to taste)
In a blender, mix bananas, strawberries orSlices of mango, grape nectar, yogurt, and, if used, honey. Bring to a homogeneous mass and spill over the chilled glasses. To get two-color cocktails, two separate mixes of mango and strawberry are made. Gently mixes, goblet slightly shake from side to side.