Beef Strogan's Recipe for Chicken
Chicken in sour cream sauce Beef Stroganoff isThin slices of meat, fried and then already filled with sour cream sauce. Beef stroganoff from chicken fillet turns tender and soft. The presence of garlic in the composition does not scare, it does not interrupt the creamy taste of the sauce, but introduces its spicy note. If inside the garlic tooth has already formed an internal germ, then it must be removed. Here it is that just can make the taste and aroma more sharp.
- Chicken fillet 600g
- Pork breast smoked 60 g
- Onion 200 g
- Wheat flour 2 tbsp. L.
- Sour Cream 160 g
- Water 120 ml
- Salt 3 g
- Paprika sweet ground 1 g
- Garlic 1 denticle
- Seasoning for chicken 2 g
- Step 1 Prepare the necessary products. Wash the chicken fillet.
- Step 2 Cut the fillet into longitudinal slices approximately one centimeter thick. Peel the onion and cut into half-rings of medium thickness.
- Step 3 Fry the brisket on medium heat.
- Step 4 In fat, which has been dug from slices of brisket, put the chopped onion, mix, after 15 seconds put the meat. Fry all together for 5 minutes.
- Step 5 Add water, bring to a boil. Put salt, spices, chopped garlic. Reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Step 6 Combine the flour with the sour cream.
- Step 7 Add the sour cream mixture to the frying pan.
- Step 8 Stir and simmer all together for another 5 minutes. Serve hot.