Recipe Buckwheat porridge with boiled eggs
Buckwheat with eggs Buckwheat - not only delicious andNutritious, but also very useful product. It contains more protein than any cereal. Her in this respect is surpassed only by legumes. And so buckwheat can practically replace meat. However, not all buckwheat is as delicious as you would like. There are several secrets and nuances that make buckwheat porridge very tasty. Be sure to touch the rump, rinse well under running water. And one more thing, buckwheat must be fried in a dry frying pan until golden brown and a characteristic buckwheat smell. After that, your porridge will be delicious!
- Buckwheat groats 1 tbsp.
- Water 2 tbsp.
- Salt 0.5 tsp.
- Butter 15 g
- Eggs chicken 2 pcs.
- Onions 1 pc.
- Parsley fresh 50 g
- Sunflower refined oil 50 ml
- Step 1 To make buckwheat porridge with eggs, we need buckwheat, eggs, onions, butter and sunflower, salt, water, fresh parsley.
- Step 2 Buckwheat and rinse in water several times until the water is clean.
- Step 3 Then dry it and fry it 5-7 minutes in a dry frying pan, stirring constantly. A rich, buckwheat smell should appear. Buckwheat should become golden.
- Step 4 In the fried buckwheat add butter, mix well. Each grain should be oiled. But this buckwheat is not fried.
- Step 5 Pour the fried buckwheat with two glassesBoiling water with salt (exactly two glasses and exactly boiling water.) The ratio of buckwheat and water should be only 1: 2). Pour the saucepan tightly with a lid and never open for 15-17 minutes. During this time the buckwheat will fully weld and absorb all the water.
- Step 6 Cut the onion into strips and fry in vegetable oil.
- Step 7 Add the fried onions to the prepared buckwheat.
- Step 8 Eggs hard boiled. Cut the greens. Add chopped eggs and greens in buckwheat.
- Step 9 Stir well and serve immediately.