Recipe Champignons with cheese and sour cream
Mushrooms - simple and tasty. Not a troublesome recipeChampignons, baked with sour cream and cheese, pleasantly diversifies the everyday menu and will please fans of mushroom dishes. Pre-waxing the mushrooms gives the dish a rich mushroom flavor and aroma. If the mushrooms are large, then they need to be cut into plates, the smaller ones are cut into four parts. Instead of salt with herbs, you can use salt and herbs separately (Italian or provencal herbs will be suitable).
- Mushrooms champignons 300 g
- Sour Cream 170 g
- Flour, wheat 25 g
- Cheese hard 100 g
- Salt 2 pinch
- A mixture of Italian herbs 1 tsp.
- Step 1 Prepare mushrooms, sour cream, cheese, flour.
- Step 2 Mash the champignons, cut into 4 pieces. Put in a fireproof form. Salt. Stir and leave for 15 minutes in the oven to dry at 200 ° C.
- Step 3 While mushrooms are drying, combine sour cream and flour.
- Step 4 Grate the cheese on a fine grater, 2/3 of cheese add to sour cream with flour, stir.
- Step 5 Remove the prepared mushrooms from the oven.
- Step 6 Distribute sour cream over the top, level with a fork. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Step 7 Put another 10-15 minutes in the oven. Serve hot.