Recipe Caramel sandwich
The sweetness with which any cookie becomesTastes Hardly anyone will argue that it is much more delicious to eat not just a bun or biscuit, but the same products, but smeared with a thick layer of boiled condensed milk or soft caramel. But, unfortunately, now it is difficult to find a real condensed milk, made from natural whole milk. Manufacturers do not hide that their products are made using vegetable fats and a bunch of various additives. Therefore, it is not possible to boil caramel from it, just do not try. But this does not mean that you need to give up the idea of eating eclairs with soft caramel filling - caramel for biscuits can also be made from regular milk. True, this will take a very long time - at least one and a half hours, and all this time you will not have to leave the stove, constantly monitoring the process. We found for you an easier and quicker way: caramels for sandwiches can be cooked and sour cream, and the time it takes will be much less. Especially delicate and delicious it will turn out, if you use not acidic store, but natural, thick and sweet country sour cream. You can use this caramel not only as a glue for sweet sandwiches, but also as a cream for cakes, and even just eat it with spoons.
- Sugar 150g
- Sour cream 100 g
- Salt 1 pinch
- Water boiled 1 tbsp. L.
- Step 1 For caramel preparation it is better to take fat sour cream not less than 20%.
- Step 2 In a small saucepan combine sugar and 1 tablespoon of boiled water.
- Step 3 Bring to a boil, stirring constantly and simmer the syrup for 2-3 minutes.
- Step 4 Remove from heat, add 1 tablespoon of sour cream, stirring until dissolved.
- Step 5 Put on a slow fire and warm, but do not bring to a boil.
- Step 6 Pour into a container that can be sealed and allow to cool. Ready caramel can be stored in the refrigerator for about a week.