Recipe Baked Brussels Sprouts
"Belgian dwarf" Brussels sproutsArtificially brought out Belgian scientists vegetable growers. In their honor, Carl Linnaeus called this little cabbage - Brussels. Now this cabbage has gained popularity, huge harvests of which are collected in the countries of Europe and America. The universality of the Belgian dwarf can not be overestimated. Cabbage is tasty in soups, vegetable stews, it is fried, boiled, baked. The small size of the head allows using cabbage to decorate festive dishes. Today we bake Brussels sprouts in creamy sauce. This dish can be cooked very quickly. Cabbage, soaked in cream sauce, you have to taste.
- Cabbage Brussels 400 g
- Cream 150 ml
- Butter 50 g
- Salt 6 g
- Breadcrumbs 4 g
- Nutmeg 2gr
- Black pepper powder 2 g
- Step 1 To prepare this dish, you need to take fresh Brussels sprouts, cream, butter, breadcrumbs, salt, pepper, ground nutmeg.
- Step 2 Cabbage heads are washed, dried, cut off the edge of the cob and make a cruciform deep incision so that the cabbage does not bitter.
- Step 3 Put the cabbage in a saucepan and add salt in boiling water. Put on fire and cook for 10 minutes over low heat.
- Step 4 In the meantime, add salt and spices to the cream, boil, add butter.
- Step 5 Put the boiled cabbage into a colander to remove excess water.
- Step 6 Sprinkle on the heads with breadcrumbs.
- Step 7 Put the cabbage in a baking tray. Pour the creamy sauce. Put in a hot oven. Bake cabbage for 15 minutes at a temperature of 180 ° C.
- Step 8 Ready cabbage served in a warm form to meat or as a separate dish.