Cottage cheese and chocolate paste
Curd and chocolate spreadChocolate paste. Such paste consists of cottage cheese, which makes it not only tasty, but also useful. During the preparation, the cottage cheese melts together with the oil and a homogeneous mass without grains is formed. Such a paste is very similar to chocolate fused cheese. A further note of paste gives the presence of quite a lot of ground nuts and vanilla sugar.
- Curd 250g
- Butter 100 g
- Sugar 6 tbsp. L.
- Sugar, vanilla 15 g
- Cocoa powder 2 tbsp. L.
- Walnut walnuts 0.5 tbsp.
- Soda 0.75 tsp.
- Step 1 For the preparation of cheese-chocolate paste, we need cottage cheese, butter, cocoa, walnuts, soda, sugar, vanilla sugar.
- Step 2 Combine curd with soda.
- Step 3 Stir well and leave for 1 hour.
- Step 4 Add the butter to the cottage cheese.
- Step 5 Boil on medium heat for 5-6 minutes, stirring constantly. Cottage cheese will melt into a homogeneous mass.
- Step 6 Add sugar.
- Step 7 Then add the sifted cocoa.
- Step 8 Ground nuts.
- Step 9 Boil 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Step 10 Cool. Serve as putty.