Corn Cheese Recipe
Pancakes made from corn flour Pancakes with corn andCheese is not sweet, even warmer they can be cut into halves and oiled, served with sausage, ham, sauce (to your liking) or none at all. Pancakes are obtained loose and have a rich, appetizing, yellow color due to corn flour. Corn does not necessarily take canned, as an option, you can use corn kernels cut from the cob, and the cheese should be fresh, with a rich, pronounced taste.
- Canned corn 0.5 pot
- Eggs chicken 2 pcs.
- Cheese hard 100 g
- Salt 0.3 tsp.
- Pepper black ground 2 pinch
- Flour corn 6 tbsp. L.
- Soda 0.3 tsp.
- Kefir 125 ml
- Sunflower refined oil 125 ml
- Step 1 To make corn pancakes with cheeseWe will need canned corn, corn flour, hard cheese, chicken eggs, sour or kefir milk, salt, black ground pepper, sunflower refined oil for frying, soda.
- Step 2 Eggs are salted, peppered and whisked intensively.
- Step 3 Pour in sour milk or kefir. Stirring.
- Step 4 We rub the hard cheese on a fine grater, add it to the egg-kefir mixture. Stirring.
- Step 5 With the canned corn drain the liquid and add the grains to the egg-cheese mixture. Gently mix.
- Step 6 In the corn flour add soda and add to the dough.
- Step 7 The dough should be thicker than for regular pancakes. We give the test to stand for 5-7 minutes.
- Step 8 Fry the fritters in sunflower refined oil on a hot frying pan on both sides as usual pancakes.
- Step 9 Serve corn pancakes with cheese can be as hot, warm, or in a cooled form.