Recipe Marinated Eggs
Colored pickled eggs In French cuisinePickled eggs are often found. They are made with a variety of salads and snacks. Ways of marinating eggs are many: in a cracked shell and peeled, with various spicy and aromatic additives, with a tinting effect from onion husks or beets. This recipe uses purified eggs and beets, marinated with spices and mustard seeds. The egg protein is colored with a beet in a saturated pink color, while the yolk does not change the color. The taste of eggs is spicy and slightly spicy. The simplest snack with pickled eggs is any green salad, chopped eggs and marinated beets.
- Eggs chicken 4 pcs.
- Rosemary dry 0.3 tsp.
- Cumin dry 0.3 tsp.
- Mustard in seeds 1 tsp.
- Pepper black with peas 5 pcs.
- Bay leaf 2 pcs.
- Salt 1 tsp.
- Sugar 3 tbsp. L.
- White wine vinegar 0.5 tbsp.
- Beets 1 pc.
- Water 1 l
- Step 1 For the preparation of pickled eggs, we need ingredients such as eggs, wine vinegar, sugar, beets, salt, bay leaf, spices.
- Step 2 We clean the beet, cut into slices and cook in water with the addition of a spoonful of vinegar.
- Step 3 When the beets are soft, pour the rest of the vinegar, pour in the sugar and salt, add spices and boil for 5 minutes.
- Step 4 Put the hard-boiled eggs in the jar.
- Step 5 We fill the eggs with the marinade together with the beet, cool it, close it with a leaky lid and remove it for 1-2 days in the refrigerator.
- Step 6 For feeding we take the eggs from the marinade, cut into slices or circles. We use it for snacks or salads.