Recipe Danish salad
Bright and hearty salad Pasta salad with vegetables andHam. There is it can be in a warm and cold. The ham will be completely replaced by boiled chicken, turkey or veal. The composition of the vegetables is excellent, because carrots, root celery and cauliflower are among the most useful. Bright, hearty and tasty this salad can take not the last place on your dinner table.
- Ham 200 g
- Pasta figured 150 g
- Carrot 1 pc.
- Celery root 100 g
- Cabbage color 100 g
- Mayonnaise 3 tbsp. L.
- Salt 2 g
- Step 1 To prepare this salad you need: ham, pasta (better to take a beautiful shape), carrots, celery root, cauliflower, mayonnaise.
- Step 2 Carrots cut into cubes.
- Step 3 Celery root is also finely chopped.
- Step 4 Boil the carrots and celery until done.
- Step 5 Finely chop the ham.
- Step 6 Boil the pasta in salted water until cooked. Let the water drain and add 2 tbsp. L. Vegetable oil.
- Step 7 Disassemble the cauliflower on the inflorescence and boil it in salted water.
- Step 8 Boiled carrots, celery, pasta and cauliflower are combined with ham. We fill with mayonnaise.
- Step 9 We serve for breakfast, lunch or dinner.