Jam and Cranberry Jam Recipe
Apple jam with cranberries Cranberry preservesBelong to the late autumn harvesting. Such jam is a real storehouse of vitamins and other useful substances. For cooking jam, fresh autumn and snow cranberries are suitable. It is not necessary to use cranberries for making logs, as during storage it wrinkles, sometimes it gets dark, and it's impossible to get high quality jam from it. Apples must necessarily be sweet. They are less boiled than acidic.
- Water 2 tbsp.
- Cranberry fresh 1000 g
- Apple 450g
- Sugar 1300 g
- Step 1 To prepare the jam, you need to take fresh cranberries, sweet apples, sugar and water.
- Step 2 Berries sort out, put in a colander, rinse, and then try out in boiling water for 3-4 minutes.
- Step 3 Empty the blanched water, leaving 2 cups.
- Step 4 Dissolve the sugar in a hot blanchingWater, bring to a boil with constant stirring and boil for 2-3 minutes. Then the solution is filtered through a boiled flannel or a gauze folded in 3-4 layers and brought back to a boil.
- Step 5 Put the berries in hot sugar syrup.
- Step 6 Boil cranberries until half cooked (about 15 minutes, counting from the beginning of boiling).
- Step 7 Peel the apples from the peel and seeds and cut into slices.
- Step 8 Slices should be lowered into boiling water and problansirovat for 8-10 minutes, not allowing boiling.
- Step 9 Transfer the apples to the cranberry and cook for another 20 minutes.
- Step 10 Ready to cook to cool, and then put it in dry jars, cover with boiled lids and cork.