Recipe Salad with tuna and beans
The combination of beans and tuna in the original saladThose who have been to the Mediterranean countries - Italy, Spain, Portugal - know how the locals love tuna dishes. It is caught both on an industrial scale, for sale and export, and on its own. Eat tuna in a variety of forms - steamed, grilled, boiled and fried, stewed with vegetables and canned. It is an indispensable ingredient in many salads and fillings for sandwiches. Canned tuna, to which we are accustomed, is very different from the original product, both in appearance and taste, for our spicy salad with an unusual combination of ingredients, we will take canned fish, but you can also cook tuna and grill yourself. Especially good this delicious dietary salad in the summer, when because of the heat do not want to cook and eat hot dishes. Having a high nutrition, a salad with beans and tuna will not harm your figure, so those who are striving for ideal parameters, you need to take the recipe for this salad in the arsenal.
- Beans white dry 200 g
- Tuna canned 200 g
- Onion purple 1 pc.
- Garlic 2 cloves
- Olive oil 3 tbsp. L.
- Table vinegar 1 tbsp. L.
- Basil purple fresh 1 bunch
- Pepper black ground 0.5 tsp.
- Salt 1 pinch
- Step 1 Pre-baked beans in cold water for 1-2 hours or overnight.
- Step 2 Boil the beans without adding salt. The beans must become soft (the cooking time depends on the bean variety and the time it is soaked).
- Step 3 Cut the onions into half rings as thin as possible, and the garlic with thin plates.
- Step 4 To prepare the dressing, combine the olive oil, vinegar (preferably apple or wine), a pinch of salt and pepper, onions and garlic.
- Step 5 Tuna is better to take canned in its own juice or olive oil.
- Step 6 Basil is washed, well dried - separate the leaves from the stems.
- Step 7 Combine the beans, basil leaves, tuna and dressing - gently mix everything.