Recipe Spinach salad with goat cheese
- Purified Orange - 3 Pieces
- Pecan nuts (shredded) - 1/3 Cups
- Goat cheese - 170 Grams
- Young spinach - 450 Grams
- Wild Thymes dressing sauce «Fried apples with shallots onions» - 1/4 Cups
1. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C. 2. Cut the goat cheese into 4 slices a little more than a centimeter thick. 3. Put cheese with nuts and bake for 5 minutes. 4. Spinach with orange slices dress with Wild Thymes sauce and put on a plate. 5. On top of the goat cheese slices.