Recipe Chushka burek
Sweet pepper stuffed with cheese in Custard batter.Burek is a dish of Bulgarian cuisine. In simple words - it's Bulgarian pepper in breaded, stuffed with cheese! For the filling use cheese, cottage cheese, some like to use grated hard cheese, today I want to suggest stuffing pepper with cheese, mixed with homemade cottage cheese! The dish turns out very tasty due to a combination of ripe juicy sweet pepper, a fancy stuffing and a fried crust!
- Pepper sweet 5 pcs.
- Eggs chicken 3 pcs.
- Brynza 150 g
- Curd 150g
- Breadcrumbs 6 tbsp. L.
- Sunflower refined sunflower oil 100 ml
- Step 1 To prepare the buns, we need a sweet ripe red pepper (large size, approximately from the palm, oblong form), eggs, chicken, cheese, cottage cheese, breadcrumbs.
- Step 2 With pepper cut off the lid with a "tail", cleaned from internal partitions and seeds.
- Step 3 Brynza rubbed on a large grater or mash with a fork.
- Step 4 Add the cheese to the cheese.
- Step 5 Drive the egg.
- Step 6 Stir the filling. An important point - the filling I did not salivate, since the brynza already itself is salty. If you have a lightly salted cheese, lightly salt it.
- Step 7 Blanched pepper in boiling water until soft. If the peel will be well removed - it is better to remove it, if not, then leave it.
- Step 8 We stuff the peppers with cheese-and-egg filling, giving a flattened shape, so that it is convenient to fry on both sides.
- Step 9 Whip the remaining two eggs with a whisk, dip the pepper on both sides with the egg mixture.
- Step 10 Now roll the peppers from all sides in breadcrumbs. If necessary, you can once again dipped in the egg mixture and crackers, so that the crust was better.
- Step 11 Fry on the hot oil on both sides.
- Step 12 You can serve as a hot lunch for lunch as a second course, or as a cold snack.