Summer cap for baby crochet, outline. Master class on knitting a summer cap for a baby crochet
Crochet crochet knitting patterns forNewborns are numerous, but we suggest that you tie a simple cap literally in one day. This master class shows an example of a headdress for a girl, but replacing the color of the product and removing the decor, it will easily turn into a hat for the boy.
- Yarn Lanoso (Turkey) 60% acrylic, 40% wool; 50 g / 150 m. Consumption of yarn - 50 grams. Color: pink (ф.00)
- Tools: hook number 2.5 or 3
- Density of the main mating: 3 loops per 1 cm
- Cap size: 46-49
- Additional materials: bead
Summer cap for baby crochet - step by step instruction
The bottom of the cap
- Knitting we begin according to the scheme from the bottom of the cap, which is measured on the top of the newborn. At the end of each row we sew two lifting loops so that the product is not too dense.
- We select five air loops, we connect them in a ring with a column without a crochet. Then we sew another circle around the picture.
- The further work should be with constant fitting, that is, when the bottom of the cap is connected, we must once again measure on the top of the baby, the right size.
- Another fitting: bend the circle in half - it should be a semicircle of the child's head (in our case it is 10 cm).
The main part of the summer cap
- The next (sixth) row is knit, not adding loops - this will be a "turn" from the bottom of the cap to the main canvas.
- In the seventh row we alternate three columns with a crochet andA column with two crochets and one top. The eighth row is knitted without additions. The ninth row is knitted with alternating: four columns with one crochet and a column with two crochets and one top. The tenth row is knit without additions, and further on to the depth of dressing the cap we knit, not adding loops. The penultimate row is tied with columns without cords. The last row of the arch: five air loops, one loop, and we sew in the next, we collect five air loops, etc.
Decor of a summer hat for a newborn
- We try on a ready hat on the child and marks the places where it is convenient to make strings. We collect sufficient number of air loops for the strings and tie them to the cap with the help of a hook.
- The option of a light summer hat for a girl can beDecorate with a flower with a bead. To do this, we select five air loops, we also tie it as in step 2, then we begin to tie the arches out of the six loops. In conclusion, we sew a small bead to the resulting flower.
- Our fashionable and beautiful summer hat for the baby is ready!