Recipe Chicken souffle with melted cheese in microwave oven
Cooking soufflé from chicken fillet Chicken souffle -A dietary dish that will appeal to both adult family members and children. Cream cheese will be an excellent complementary component in the souffle and will give him new interesting notes. This recipe is designed to deliciously feed the family, while spending a minimum of time. The process of cooking such a souffle will be greatly accelerated if you use a blender or a food processor for chopping chicken fillets during cooking. And then from the beginning of cooking and before the beginning of the tasting souffle you will spend no more than 10 minutes!
- Chicken fillet 300 g
- Eggs chicken 1 pc.
- Processed cheese 100 g
- Groats manna 1 tbsp. L.
- Salt 2 g
- Black pepper powder 1 g
- Butter 5 g
- Breadcrumbs 2 tbsp. L.
- Step 1 To make a chicken soufflé with melted cheese, we need chicken fillet, egg, semolina, melted cheese like "Yantar", salt, pepper.
- Step 2 Grind the fillet with a food processor.
- Step 3 Add the egg.
- Step 4 Add the manga. Good to mix.
- Step 5 Add salt and pepper.
- Step 6 Stir in the cream cheese.
- Step 7 Shape the microwave oven with a size of 11x7 cm grease with butter, sprinkle with breadcrumbs. Put the mass in the mold.
- Step 8 Cook the soufflé in the microwave at 750 watts for 5 minutes.