Creamy dessert recipe with cherry
Creamy dessert Still a fresh-frozen cherryPitted is a thing! And you can put it in pies, and dumplings with cherry in the winter to sculpt, and desserts are various to compose ... I propose to prepare a wonderful dessert of cherry with cream and milk. Cherries can not be unfrozen beforehand. In the season of berries and fruits, of course, you can and should take fresh fruits, cherries can be replaced with strawberries, raspberries. Only in this case, if there are contraindications to the existing small seeds, it is necessary to wipe the berry mass, whipped with cream, through a fine strainer. You can decorate a dessert as you like: cover with whipped cream, add chocolate topping or just sprinkle with grated chocolate (you can black, or you can also white). But the cocktail cherry in this dessert will be more than appropriate.
- Cherry frozen 200 g
- Milk 250 ml
- Cream 200 ml
- Sugar 3 tbsp. L.
- Gelatine 15 g
- Step 1 Prepare a frozen cherry, cream 15%, milk, sugar and gelatin.
- Step 2 Cherry and cream in a blender.
- Step 3 You should get a homogeneous mass of beautiful pink color. Put in the refrigerator.
- Step 4 Milk bring to a boil along with the sugar. Allow to cool to room temperature. Add gelatin, after 15 minutes, when it swells a little to heat the milk and stir. Gelatine should dissolve.
- Step 5 Add the milk-gelatin mass to the creamy-cherry. Mix. Pour into a container of suitable volume and put it in the refrigerator for a couple of hours.
- Step 6 I got 2 full-fledged portions and a small "bonus". Ready dessert to decorate to your taste.