Recipe Fruit salsa with feijoa
Salsa with iodine We already prepared a hot sauce of salsa. Today, the next step is a recipe for a delicious fruit sauce. The secret of traditional Mexican sauces is the thorough grinding of all the ingredients by hand. Among the ingredients of fruit salsa - a juicy orange, an apple with a pear and the most useful of fruits - feijoa. It is not for nothing that salsa is declared with iodine, because the content of this element in feijoa fruits can only be compared with seafood. This sauce can be served with fish or chicken, or you can try it yourself as a salad. After making this sauce, leave it at room temperature, so that the components of the sauce have a rich taste.
- Orange 1 pc.
- Lemon juice 40 ml
- Flax seed 2 g
- Black pepper powder 2 g
- Salt 2 g
- Fresh ginger 10 g
- Onion purple 1 pc.
- Feijoa 4 pcs.
- Apple 1 pc.
- Pear 1 pc.
- Olive oil 30 ml
- Step 1 To prepare the fruit sauce, we need an apple, pear, orange, lemon, feijoa, onion, ginger, black pepper, salt, olive oil.
- Step 2 Orange clean, cut white fibers, cut slices. Cut the flesh into pieces.
- Step 3 Apple clean, cut into small bars, sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Step 4 Peel the pear, cut into cubes, sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Step 5 Soft ripe fruits of feijoa 3-4 pieces to cut around the edges, cut into cubes with cubes.
- Step 6 Peel the onion, cut into small cubes. Ginger 2 cm clean, cut finely.
- Step 7 Add all the ingredients to the salad bowl. Salt and pepper. Season with olive oil. Gently mix. Sprinkle with flax seeds. Leave at room temperature. Serve with fish and chicken as a separate dish.