Pancakes yeast from semolina
Pancakes from semolina Pancakes are obtainedAmazing! Thick, lush, fragrant, very nourishing and nutritious, enough one or two pancakes per serving! You can serve these pancakes with any sweet stuffing, and you can even without it, since after frying they immediately become soaked with butter and already become incredibly tasty!
- Groats semolina 2 tbsp.
- Wheat flour 2.5 tbsp.
- Eggs chicken 4 pcs.
- Sugar 4 tbsp. L.
- Salt 1 pinch
- Sunflower refined oil 125 ml
- Yeast dry 5 tsp.
- Boiled water 1.15 l
- Step 1 For the preparation of pancakes from semolina we need wheat flour, semolina, eggs, dry yeast, salt, sugar, refined vegetable oil, water.
- Step 2 For an hour and a half before frying, we make an incense. To begin with, in 2/3 cups of warm boiled water we brew dry yeast and sugar.
- Step 3 In a deep bowl, pour 1 liter of warm boiled water, pour the diluted yeast with sugar into it, add semolina, salt, and flour.
- Step 4 We knead with a whisk. We need so much flour that the dough will become like a thick sour cream.
- Step 5 Leave the dough for 60-70 minutes at room temperature. After this time, pour into the dough vegetable oil.
- Step 6 Drive the eggs and mix carefully, but carefully. If the dough is too thick - you need to pour a little water, if liquid - to mix the flour.
- Step 7 In the end, we get a viscous dough like sour cream.
- Step 8 Fry the pancakes on the hot frying pan on both sides, pouring 1 full dough ladle for one pancake (depending on what diameter of the frying pan, about the pancake was 1 cm in thickness).
- Step 9 Immediately after frying generously grease pancakes with butter - it immediately absorbs and soaks pancakes.
- Step 10 In the end we get a high stack of delicious, plump pancakes!