Recipe Stuffed chicken breasts in Italian
Chicken breasts filled with stuffed onceChicken breasts, immediately want to "expand horizons" and experiment with all kinds of stuffing. From the successful experience, you can identify stuffed breasts with tomatoes and basil and chicken fillet with ricotta filling. This time, as ingredients for minced meat is greens, parmesan cheese and, of course, garlic. And since all these products are loved by Italian chefs, the name of the dish has been appropriately received. Should I describe the taste? Probably all such attempts are doomed to failure. In such a case, the best thing to do is to cook this dish and treat them to the guests. So they will express their admiration to you. And this, you must agree, is the most pleasant praise for you and the dish at the same time.
- Chicken breast 1000 g
- Sour cream 3 tbsp. L.
- Salt 0.25 tsp.
- Pepper black ground 4 pinch
- Parsley fresh 0.25 bunch
- Basil green fresh 0.25 bunch
- Cheese Parmesan 30 g
- 3 garlic cloves garlic
- Olive oil 1 tbsp. L.
- Step 1 To prepare this dish, take: halves of chicken breasts, greens (parsley, basil), garlic, sour cream, olive oil, parmesan cheese.
- Step 2 Parsley and basil leaves separate fromStems and put in a bowl blender. There also add chopped Parmesan cheese, peeled garlic cloves. All the ingredients are ground. Pour in the olive oil and grind again.
- Step 3 The result should be a viscous paste.
- Step 4 Halves of chicken brisket cut along, but do not cut to the end. To get a "pocket". Salt and pepper chicken on both sides.
- Step 5 Fill the chicken "pockets" with green paste.
- Step 6 Squeeze and close the edges with toothpicks.
- Step 7 Grease the baking tray with sour cream and lay chicken breasts. They should also be smeared with sour cream and sprinkled with freshly ground black pepper. Put the baking pan in a preheated oven to 190 ° C for 30-40 minutes.
- Step 8 Bake the baked breast a little and serve with a side dish or a green salad.