Recipe Salad "Coral Reef"
Salad with shrimps Salad with friedShrimp in olive oil with garlic, crackers and fresh vegetables is very tasty! Light filling makes it piquant to taste, but the young tender juicy leaves of the frieze salad are just the main component of the salad, as they create a semblance of a "curly" coral reef! A great salad for everyday life and for a festive meal!
- Shrimp royal 200 g
- Frize salad 1 beam
- Cherry tomatoes 5 pcs.
- Cucumbers 1 pc.
- Loaf of 100 g
- Olive oil 3 tbsp. L.
- Lemon 0.5 pcs.
- Butter 50 g
- Black pepper powder 5 g
- Garlic 1 denticle
- Salt 5 g
- Step 1 Prepare the necessary ingredients: Frieze salad, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, shrimps, a piece of bread for toast, butter for frying shrimps, chives, lemon, salt and pepper, olive oil.
- Step 2 Cut the loaf into small cubes.
- Step 3 Cut the cucumber into approximately the same pieces, and tomatoes in small slices.
- Step 4 Shrimp the shrimps in olive oil with garlic, lightly padding.
- Step 5 Fry the cubes in butter, let the cooked toasts cool.
- Step 6 Frize salad to wash, disassemble on leaves, dry.
- Step 7 Mix the prepared cucumbers, tomatoes, shrimp, lettuce, toast. Season the salad with lemon juice, olive oil, lightly salt and chop. Submit to the table!