Recipe Green salad with chicken and blue cheese
Salad recipe with boiled chicken and cheese withMold A highlight and at the same time a "stumbling block" of this salad is cheese with mold. He is either loved or not tolerated at all. Of course, the recipe of any salad can be tailored to your taste, but not in this case. It is the blue cheese, combined with cream, that gives a unique shade to this salad. The most famous and spicy cheese with mold is Roquefort. A real roquefort is produced in the province of Rueg (France). The whole process takes place exclusively in the caves that are located there. This determines the high price for this kind of cheese. Caves are few, and many gourmets! The most affordable to us for the price of cheese with blue mold - German dorblyu. It is moderately spicy and not as spicy as roquefort or gorgonzola. And of course, mold, which is used to produce such cheese, is not at all harmful to human health, as many are used to think in ignorance.
- Salad green 1 beam
- Chicken fillet 300 g
- Cheese with mold soft 100 g
- Cream 150 ml
- Olive oil 1 tbsp. L.
- Pepper black ground 2 pinch
- Salt 1 pinch
- Step 1 Prepare a chicken fillet, a bunch of lettuce leaves (to your taste), cheese with blue mold, cream with 20% fat, refined olive or sunflower oil, salt and pepper.
- Step 2 First, put the chicken fillet on. Cook until done, about 30 minutes.
- Step 3 Now make the gas station. To do this, mix cream and vegetable oil in the bowl. Season with pepper and salt to taste. Whisk with a whisk or even a mixer.
- Step 4 Crumble the cheese and add to the dressing. Stir. Leave for 15 minutes to insist.
- Step 5 Let the salad leaves rinse and dry. Tear into large pieces and distribute them in portions.
- Step 6 Cool the chicken chill. Slice the middle chunks.
- Step 7 Spread the chicken fillet on the lettuce leaves.
- Step 8 Pour the dressing and serve to the table.