Recipe Chicken wings in honey sauce
Chicken - it's never boring Chicken wings inCombined with a thoughtful marinade, are incredibly delicious, and preparing the dish will take quite a bit of effort and time. Try to surprise your family with fragrant and spicy wings in honey sauce. To the best of an acute sweet and sour marinade will give the chicken wings an unusual taste and delicious aroma. Try it, and maybe next time you will want to experiment and prepare this recipe already in nature, on the grill of a real bonfire. The fact that everyone will be pleasantly surprised - clearly in front.
- Chicken Wing 1 kg
- Honey 2 tbsp. L.
- Tomato paste 2 tbsp. L.
- Pepper red ground 1 teasp.
- Black pepper powder 2 tsp.
- Salt 2 tsp.
- Step 1 Wash the chicken wings and dry thoroughly with a paper towel.
- Step 2 Mix honey, tomato paste, and 2 tsp. Red, black pepper and salt - the sauce for taste should be sharp enough.
- Step 3 Lubricate the wings with sauce and leave to marinate for 1 hour.
- Step 4 Cover the baking tray with parchment paper(Honey in the process of caramelizing - it will not be easy to wash it off), put chicken wings on paper and put it in a preheated oven to 180 ° C for 30 minutes before the fried crust appears.