Recipe Gruel porridge on the broth
Millet porridge on a chicken broth For some reason,Lately the boiled porridge is not in the credit of modern man. Perhaps, along with the pearl barrel, it is associated with hospital or army food, and maybe with the advent of food abundance it was simply forgotten. But in fact before the porridge was revered more than buckwheat, and was one of the main dishes on the bar and peasant tables. The first to "crack" millet Chinese. They specifically began to cultivate this culture, as they realized that it is rich in vitamins and nutrients. When the millet spread throughout the world, the Slavic peoples appreciated its unpretentiousness and yield, in contrast to corn and rice, which our climate did not fit. Since then the millet porridge has firmly entered their diet. You can cook millet porridge on milk, on water, or on a mixture of milk and water. If desired, you can make it sweet or salty, friable or boiled, add to it pieces of vegetables or fruits. In many countries, millet porridge serves as a filling for baking. For example, for Bashkir kystyby. And we suggest that you prepare a tasty and satisfying dish - mashed potatoes on chicken broth, with chicken pieces.
- Groats plum 1 tbsp.
- Chicken Thigh 250g
- Onions 1 pc.
- Carrot 1 pc.
- Butter 15 g
- Salt 2 pinch
- Step 1 To make the porridge, take the grits, chicken thighs (or any other part of the chicken), onions, carrots, butter and salt.
- Step 2 Chicken thighs are well washed, peeled onions, carrots cleaned and cut large - pour all 1.2 liters of cold water.
- Step 3 Bring to a boil, remove the foam, add a pinch of salt and cook from the moment of boiling for 40 minutes over low heat.
- Step 4 Strain the broth. Milk rinse well under running water. 1 liter of broth bring to a boil and pour the rump - cook for 20 minutes over low heat, add salt to taste.</ P>
- Step 5 Cut chicken into medium pieces.
- Step 6 Add the chicken and butter to the finished porridge.
- Step 7 Mix thoroughly, then wrap for 15-20 minutes, so that the porridge is infused, and then you can serve.