Recipe mackerel baked with onion and lemon
Mackerel with crust I suggest to cookAromatic and juicy mackerel with a crispy golden crust. The mackerel is baked in the oven already chopped portionwise, which in the future will greatly facilitate its feeding. Sour cream, which we grease mackerel before baking, will give the fish juiciness and promotes the fact that a wonderful golden crust forms on the fish, which will act as a beautiful decoration of the dish. Onion and lemon in the process of baking will give their aromas to the fish. With a minimum of effort, you always get an excellent result.
- Mackerel 2 pcs.
- Lemon 1 pc.
- Onions 1 pc.
- Sour cream 3 tbsp. L.
- Salt 1 tbsp. L.
- Pepper black ground 0.5 tsp.
- Step 1 To prepare mackerel baked with onions and lemon, we need a lemon, mackerel, onion, sour cream, salt, black ground pepper.
- Step 2 Remove the mackerel from the viscera, cut off the head and fins, rinse.
- Step 3 Grate the mackerel from all sides with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with lemon juice (use half a lemon for this).
- Step 4 Cut each mackerel portionwise not to the end.
- Step 5 Cut the onions into half rings and stuff them with incisions in the mackerel.
- Step 6 Cut the lemon into half rings and lay it in the abdomen of the mackerel.
- Step 7 Put the mackerel in a baking dish and grease it with sour cream.
- Step 8 Bake for 35 minutes at 180 C until golden brown.