The recipe for "Cupcakes" from cornflakes
Tasty muffins These chocolate "cupcakes" fromCorn flakes will be very handy for a tea or coffee table for a small company. They can quite replace not only pastries, but also sweets. Always want to surprise the guests with something unusual. From a small set of products you will get a very tasty dessert. Especially he will like chocolate lovers.
- Corn Flakes 80g
- Butter 50 g
- Chocolate black 100 g
- Honey 5 tbsp. L.
- Step 1 To prepare cupcakes you need to take cornflakes (I have chocolate), butter, bitter chocolate and liquid honey.
- Step 2 Flakes put in a plastic bag and chop the rolling pin.
- Step 3 Dissolve the oil in a water bath.
- Step 4 In a separate bowl, also in a water bath, dissolve the finely chopped chocolate.
- Step 5 Add the honey and chocolate to the oil and put it back in the water bath.
- Step 6 Dissolve the mixture and mix until homogeneous.
- Step 7 In the resulting mass to pour flakes.
- Step 8 "Dough" mix thoroughly.
- Step 9 Fill this "test" oiled with oilMolds for cupcakes and put in the refrigerator for freezing. To remove cupcakes, you need to lower the molds in hot water for a few seconds, making sure that water does not get on the products. The best option is silicone molds.