Prune Recipe in Chocolate
Homemade sweets - prunes with nuts in chocolatePrunes, chocolates and nuts. Only three ingredients, and just a perfect combination (of course for those who like prunes)! From such products it is possible to prepare excellent sweets - juicy, moderately sweet, with pieces of nuts. Such sweets can be safely put on the festive table. I think your guests will appreciate such handmade sweets. Such a dessert is best kept in the refrigerator before serving, so that the chocolate does not melt!
- Prunes 200 g
- Walnut 120 g
- Chocolate black 100 g
- Step 1 To make candy "Prunes in chocolate" we need prunes, walnuts and black chocolate.
- Step 2 Prunes wash and soak in hot water for 10 minutes.
- Step 3 Connect the pressed prunes and nuts.
- Step 4 Grind with a food processor so that pieces of nuts and prunes remain.
- Step 5 With the formed mixture roll the balls as large as a small walnut. Put them in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Step 6 Chocolate to melt.
- Step 7 Melt the chocolate in a water bath or in a microwave.
- Step 8 Using two spoons, cover each candy with melted chocolate.
- Step 9 Finished sweets before serving keep in the refrigerator.