Chicken rolls with ham and egg
Chicken Rolls There are many waysCooking meat rolls, and a lot of fillings. This time we will stop on one version, prepared from chicken fillet, stuffed with a thin slice of ham and boiled egg. Chicken rolls are the classic of the Italian second course. Famous for its boiled ham, Italy does not leave it without attention, often using in its delicious creations. These rolls can be called a dietary dish, because they are based on dietary chicken breast meat. They are cooked in the oven, so they are not fat at all, and are great for dinner. As a garnish the mashed potatoes or buckwheat is perfect. Well, in general, you decide - this unique dish is great for everything! Bon Appetit!
- Chicken fillet 700g
- Eggs chicken 4 pcs.
- Ham 150g
- Olive oil 1 tbsp. L.
- Breadcrumbs 4 tbsp. L.
- Parsley fresh 1 bunch
- Parmesan cheese 20 g
- Olive oil 0.5 tbsp. L.
- Step 1 To prepare rolls you will needChicken fillet, boiled eggs, ham, sliced in thin layers, salt, pepper. To decorate, you will need Parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs, parsley and a little olive oil.
- Step 2 Beat a little chicken fillet, cut pre-cooked and chilled eggs. On a piece of fillet put a layer of ham and sliced eggs, cover with another layer of ham. Add salt.
- Step 3 Fold the rolls and secure with toothpicks in several places so that they do not open.
- Step 4 Lubricate the baking dish with olive oil and lay out the rolls. Put in the oven at 190 ° C. After 10 minutes, remove the mold and turn the rolls.
- Step 5 In the meantime, prepare the decoration. Fry the bread crumbs until golden brown.
- Step 6 Use the food processor to mix the ingredients: mix the rusks with parsley and grated Parmesan cheese. Add a drop of olive oil.
- Step 7 It's all good to grind to get a homogeneous mass.
- Step 8 After half an hour, check the rolls should be ready. Serve, watering the cooked sauce!