Recipe for the Snack-Carrots
Puff pastry with filling Beautiful andDelicious straws decorate themselves and children's birthday, and the Easter table. I think adults will also like such carrot diner. Crispy shortbread dough is perfectly combined with cheese-garlic salad. If desired, these tubes can be filled with another salad. If the slivers are smeared before baking tomato paste, and before serving, decorate with parsley, then the ordinary tubes will turn into beautiful carrots!
- Puff pastry 300 g
- Tomato paste 3 tbsp. L.
- Garlic 2 cloves
- Cheese Russian 150 g
- Mayonnaise 2 tbsp. L.
- Pepper black ground 1 pinch
- Parsley fresh 0.25 bunch
- Step 1 To make puffed tubes with cheese and garlic, we need a puff pastry, tomato paste, garlic, Russian cheese, pepper, mayonnaise.
- Step 2 Slightly roll the dough and cut into strips 1.5 cm wide and 30-35 cm long.
- Step 3 Iron tubes (you can make cones from cardboard and confectionery paper) grease with oil and wrap the dough with a spiral.
- Step 4 Lubricate the dough with tomato paste.
- Step 5 Put into the baking dish. Put in the oven for 15-20 minutes at 190 ° C.
- Step 6 Meanwhile, the cheese is rubbed on a fine grater, combined with mayonnaise and crushed garlic.
- Step 7 The tubes are baked. Remove the tubes from the cones.
- Step 8 Fill the cooled tubules with a salad.
- Step 9 Paste the parsley sprig into the salad. Carrot-tube ready!